Exhale The Bullshit Potion
Basically, this is the Exhale the Bullshit candle you love in oil form. A blend of sage and lemongrass will help you feel refreshed and renewed, because let's be real: we've all got some shit that we can let go of.
B E N E F I T S :
LEMONGRASS: can help flush toxic waste from your body, assist with insomnia, treat infections, and restore your immune system.
SAGE: can help counter infections, acts as an antioxidant, can reduce inflammation, can regularize menstrual cycles, and can help eliminate scars.
APRICOT OIL: A great odorless carrier oil which can help heal rough and dry skin. It is fast absorbed by your skin and can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
*Please note, I am not a doctor. Just because these benefits are a possibility, does not mean they will be for you. See the full disclaimer at the bottom for more information.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- For the most benefits, roll this potion onto your wrists, temples, bottoms of feet, and other pulse points. I mean, you can basically cover your body in it. I won't judge.
- Keep in mind that because this is not a "perfume" and there are no synthetic fragrances, the scent will not linger all day. Reapply as often as you'd like! (See disclaimer at the bottom)
- As an added tip, I like to roll some into my hands and inhale for 10-20 seconds. Gives you the same benefits as using an oil diffuser!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
Organic lemongrass essential oil, organic sage essential oil, apricot oil.
D E T A I L S :
- 10 mL / .33 oz frosted glass bottle with stainless steel roller
- 100% organic essential oils sourced from the United States
D I S C L A I M E R :
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Please consult your physician before using essential oils to see if they are right for you, especially if you are pregnant. Keep away from eyes and other sensitive areas, and discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs. Some essential oils, especially those of the citrus family, may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sun and UV light. Please take caution while being in the sun after exposure to citrus essential oils